This morning we got up early for our neighborhood breakfast. I got Oliver dressed in blue & white stripes with red sandals - so festive! (Nate rolls his eyes...) We had the stroller all decorated for the bike parade... unfortunately we were a few minutes late getting out the door and missed the parade. But at least we had a patriotic stroller for the day! After our breakfast Oliver and I walked over to my parents ward breakfast and Nate got ready for work. While Nate was at work I made star shaped cut-out cookies for my visiting teaching girls. When Nate got home I got the cookies decorated then we went around to deliver them (we took some to Nate's family too).

Isn't he cute!

Talking to dad... Oliver is so happy in the morning!

8 AM is just to early for Nate! He was a good sport to be there at that hour.
Oliver's 1st Fireworks:
We walked to Sugarhouse Park with my parents for the fireworks. We sat at the practice field at Highland High with Nick & Anne Marie and their family. We were right under the fireworks it was pretty cool! Oliver thought the fireworks were pretty neat but too loud. During the finale he started playing with his ears and just looking around uncomfortably - as soon as I put my hands over his ears though he looked right up at the fireworks & just stared at them. I'm glad he wasn't scared.
No comments:
Post a Comment