Saturday, May 2, 2009

My "Laundry-List" of Complaints

Just a few of the reasons why I pretty much hate laundry:
  1. No matter how often I do it there's always more
  2. No matter how much I do there is always more
  3. It always takes way longer than I think it should
  4. There are never enough hangers when it's all done
  5. Did I mention that there's always more?
  6. My hands smell like stain remover until I've washed them a good 5+ times
  7. There always seems to be something that just doesn't fit in any of the other loads (and what a waste to just wash that 1 thing!)
  8. Oh, and, there's always more, more, more!

I'm extremely grateful that there are machines that do most of the work, and you should be too, because if there weren't we'd probably be a stinky family... I mean really, if laundry took even more time I would NEVER get it done!

3 comments:

Liz said...

AMEN sistah! I have loads and loads and loads and loads and loads to do as we speak...but I'm waiting til' Monday!

Jessica said...

Hey Megan! I found your blog, but it seems that you found mine first! I'm excited to be able to keep up with your cute family!

Kerri said...

Ummm,...yeah. It just gets worse as you add more kids and they start wearing bigger and smellier clothes!