Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Post of Gratitude

So many of my friends have been doing gratitude posts on their blogs or on Facebook all month now. I have read these posts, and thought about doing my own daily posts... but, as in past years, I just haven't.

But I do presently feel a need to do at least one post of thankfulness.

I have been thinking about this one a lot lately.

I am so, so grateful for my friends and family and the countless and endless things they do and are for me.

I am supported, encouraged, understood, fed, clothed, diapered (well, my baby is), trusted, tolerated, listened too, given too, smiled at, laughed with, invited, helped, etc.

I am blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing people.

I am grateful for you, and for all that you do for me.

I am no good at writing thank you notes, and I know a blog post isn't really an adequate substitute, but I hope that as you read this post you know that you are included and I truly am grateful.

No comments: