... when I think of His blessings, I'm reverent, for reverence is love.
Ok, so I couldn't help but continue with the lyrics of my favorite childrens hymn once I got started with that title. But back to the point, well I guess it kind of ties in, because I consider this feeling I have to be an important blessing right now.
I miss my dad, everyone knows that. But lately I have found great comfort in an incredibly strong spiritual impression that we won't be apart that long. Whether that means that the Second Coming will be soon (wouldn't complain about that) or that life on earth, no matter how long it lasts, really isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, I know I'll see him again and when I do it won't feel like it's been a long time.
I'm so grateful for the little ways the Lord blesses me daily, especially the quiet assurances He so often provides me with.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have that tender mercy from our Heavenly Father! I'm thankful for the comforts we can feel even when life just seems hard. Thanks for sharing that thought! You are so awesome! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year, dear Megan. I appreciated this. Thanks for sharing something so personal and sweet.
Post a Comment