Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oliver's Disneyland Favorites

Overall I would say Oliver loved the Disneyland experience. Since (even though it was Nathan's birthday) this trip was really all about Oliver, I want to remember the things Oliver loved the most. In his words...

The top of the list would have to be:
- "Casey Jr. Train"
- "Ride Horsies" - King Arthur's Carousel
and
- "Hi-Ho" - better known as Snow White's Wishing Well

He also really, really liked:
- "Go down su-ma-ine boat, see Nemo!"
- Mickey's house and Donald's boat and Goofy's house - "Goofy not home"
- "Oliver drive car!"
- Dumbo
- The live performance of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- "Mono-ail Train"
- Seeing "Lightning Car and Mater" - especially in the parade
and
- The Monsters Inc. ride

It has been more than 3 weeks since we were there and he keeps talking about it. It was so cute to see his reactions to things and figure out what he liked most. It was great to have the 2nd day to repeat a lot of these favorites and add to them. It was a great trip, and I know he won't remember it when he's older, so hopefully I'll remember it well enough to tell him all about it.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I love Disneyland with kids still young enough that it seems magical. Fun pictures, Megan!

Gaylene said...

Way to much fun! He is adorable

Danielle said...

What a fun trip! I've always wanted to go before Christmas to see all the decorations.